Healthy Milkshake with Super-foods
This healthy milkshake recipe is easy, simple and satisfying! Super-foods optional.
- 3 tbsp nuts of choice (I use cashews) (Soaked in water with a pinch of salt, for several hours or overnight)
- filtered water and pinch of salt, for soaking cashews
- 3/4 cup fruit of choice (Fresh or frozen - I love using berries!)
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice (Optional) - I use moringa-infused plant based protein powder, or collagen peptides!
- 1 cup water or milk or unsweetened milk substitute
- 2 whole Medjool dates (Pitted)
- 1 tbsp super-food of choice (Hemp seeds, chia seeds, matcha powder, ground flax seeds, or cacao powder are a few of my faves!)
Soak nuts and a pinch of sea salt with some water in a jar, and cover. Leave overnight and strain out the water the next day.
Add all remaining ingredients and blend! Easy peasy. :)