Jenna Volpe, RDN, LD, CLT
This moringa powder smoothie is easy, simple, versatile, nutritious, and oh-so satisfying! Additional superfood add-ons optional.
Prep Time 12 hours hrs
Cook Time 5 minutes mins
- 3 tbsp cashews, or nuts/seeds of choice (Soaked in water with a pinch of salt, for several hours or overnight)
- filtered water and pinch of salt, for soaking cashews
- 1 cup water or unsweetened milk substitute of choice
- 3/4 cup fruit of choice (Fresh or frozen - I love using banana / berries!)
- 2 whole Medjool dates (Pitted) - or 1 TBSP liquid sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp moringa powder
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice I use collagen peptides
- 1 tbsp additional superfood(s) of choice (Hemp seeds, chia seeds, matcha powder, ground flax seeds, or cacao powder are a few of my faves!)
Soak nuts and a pinch of sea salt with some water in a mason jar, and cover. Leave overnight and strain out the water the next day.
Add all remaining ingredients.
Blend until smoothe.
Keyword moringa powder smoothie, moringa smoothie