As a functional dietitian, holistic nutritionist, and clinical herbalist, of course I’m always down to share tips, stories, opinions, and perspectives on holistic nutrition, herbs, digestive health, and more! I also love responding to queries in the realm of entreprenuership.
- If you’re a writer, reporter, or podcaster in need of licensed and credentialed experts to interview and feature in my niche, or if you’re looking to chat with small business owners, I would LOVE to help! (Feel free to reach out here.)
- Or if you’re just seeking some interesting articles about nutrition and health and business, make sure to check out the articles and recipe features below. 🙂
Table of Contents
- 7 Unconventional Leafy Greens to Try Cooking With
- The Benefits of Hormone Testing and Where to Do It
Authority Magazine (Medium)
Better Homes & Gardens
- Is That After-Dinner Coffee a Good Idea?
- Herbal Coffee Alternatives Are on the Rise—Here’s What to Know
- The Benefits Of Omega-3 Supplements, According To Experts
- Colostrum Is The Gut Health Supplement You’re About To See Everywhere
- Is a Low FODMAP Diet Your Ticket to IBS Relief?
- How to Heal Your Gut (and No, It Doesn’t Involve Dropping Money on #GutTok)
- The Scary Link Between Disordered Eating and IBS
- Tips for Dating with IBS
- 5 Brides With IBS Share Their Hard-Earned Wedding Day Tips
Eat This, Not That
- Is Aloe Vera Juice Good for You?
- 7 Dos and Don’ts for Safely Thawing Your Thanksgiving Turkey
- 7 Potential Health Benefits of Almonds
- 7 Potential Health Benefits of Beets
- 7 Potential Health Benefits of Butternut Squash
- 7 Potential Health Benefits of Cauliflower
- 7 Potential Health Benefits of Pumpkins
- 7 Potential Health Benefits of Matcha
- 7 Potential Health Benefits of Strawberries
- 7 Potential Health Benefits of Dates
- 6 Health Benefits of Chia Seeds
- ColonBroom Review
- 7 Foods To Relieve Constipation, According To Experts
- New Year’s resolutions: What to do if you already want to give up
- Foods that may help calm seasonal allergies, according to health experts
Homes & Gardens
- 3 Reasons Why Coffee Can Make You Nauseous
- 3 Reasons Why Coffee Can Make You Sleepy (and What to Do About It)
- The 5 Best Teas for Anxiety and Stress, According to Dietitians
- 6 Possible Side Effects of Eating Too Many Tomatoes
- 6 Reasons Why Blackberries Can Cause Diarrhea
- The 7 Best Supplements for Joint Health
- 9 Mistakes When Cooking Chicken, and How to Avoid Them
- The 10 Best Instant Coffee Brands to Buy
- The Best Carbs for Gut Health, According to Dietitians
- The Most Nutritious Ways to Cook Vegetables, Ranked by Dietitians
- Want to Age Well? Add This Anti-Inflammatory Spice to Your Daily Diet
- What Happens if You Drink Expired Milk? And How to Tell When It’s Spoiled
- Is Beef Tallow Actually Good for Your Skin?
- The 5 Best-Absorbed Vitamin Brands of 2023
Mind Body Green
Minding Wellness (Podcast)
- Are Honey and Maple Syrup Really Healthier Than Sugar? We Asked Nutritionists
- Eat Your Chia Seeds for Gut-Friendly Fiber, Healthy Fats, and Antioxidants
- Sauerkraut Is Surprisingly Good for Immunity and Gut Health—Here’s Why R.D.s Love It
- Hate Bitter Foods? You Might Be a Supertaster (and Not a Picky Eater), According to a Nutritionist
- These 6 Nutritious Foods Help Support Healthy Joints
- Tinned Fish Is Trending—6 Reasons Sardines Are One of the Healthiest You Can Eat
- 6 Promising Benefits of Chaga Mushrooms, According to Research
- 6 Benefits of Prunes, the Perfect High-Fiber Snack to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
- Tremella Mushrooms May Boost Cognitive Health, Skin Elasticity, Immunity, and More
- Green Tea Does Have Caffeine, But Not as Much as Coffee—Here’s Why
- 8 Supplements That Can Lower Cholesterol
- 8 Health Benefits of Elderberry
- Does Exercise Help Digestion?
The Quantum Shift Podcast
- How to make empowered food choices and maintain momentum through the holiday season with Jenna Volpe
- 3 Health Habits to Practice + 3 Health Habits to Ditch in 2021, with Holistic Nutritionist Jenna Volpe
The Sugar Solved Podcast
The Vitamin Shoppe
- 8 Nutrients That Support Thyroid Health
- 8 Ways to Make Healthy Eating Less Expensive
- 8 Do’s And Don’ts For Supplementing With Ashwagandha
- What’s The Difference Between Vitamin K1 And Vitamin K2?
- 6 Veggies That Can Cause Gas And Bloating—And What To Eat Instead
- The Best Foods And Supplements For Longevity
- 5 Types of Supplements You Should Always Skip, According to Experts
- What You Need to Know About Seed Cycling Before Making It Part of Your Routine
- How to Make Seed Cycling a Habit
- What Shopping Organic Means For You
- The 7 Best B12 Supplements of 2022, According to a Dietitian
- Can Coffee Lower Your Risk for IBS?
- Are Processed Foods Really That Bad?
Well + Good
- Here’s Exactly How Deep Breathing Can Improve Digestion, According to an RD
- It’s Easier for People Over 60 To Become Dehydrated—Here Are 4 RD-Approved Hydration Hacks
- Is Increased Fiber Curing Your Constipation or Causing It? Here’s Exactly How To Tell
Recipe Features & Dietitian Collaborations
Some of the recipes from my food blog have also been featured on other nutrition and food blogs listed below.
- CampusWell: 5 healthy batch cooking recipes to fuel your week
- Champagne Nutrition: 80 Healthy Smoothie Recipes
- Dietitian Pros: Healthier Holiday Foods From Our Dietitian Friends
- Kara Lydon (The Foodie Dietitian): Guide to Using Chai Spice in the Kitchen
- The Geriatric Dietitian: Low Fiber Food List PDF [Free Download]
- Liz’s Healthy Table: 37 Recipes Made With Dark Chocolate
- Melissa Traub Plant-Based Nutrition: Money-Saving Tips on Plant-Based Foods from 3 Discount Grocery Stores
- Menopause Better: Ashwagandha for Menopause – Weighing the Pros and Cons
- Milk & Honey Nutrition: 27 Diabetes Desserts You Must Try
- Plant Powered You: Dietitian Recommended Whole Food Plant Based Snacks
- Sound Bites Nutrition: Chicken Cacciatore
Energy Healing Features & Collaborations
Did you know I’ve also got over a decade of extensive training in energy healing? Reiki and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) are the most well-known examples, but there’s lots more!
I love collaborating with other like-minded healing practitioners and writers in this space. Below are a few recent features where you can learn more about this side of what I do!
Make sure to also check out my energy healing website which is the “home” for these types of offerings and resources.
- Bustle: The 8 Best Crystals For Meditation, According To A Healing Energy Practitioner & Meditation Teacher
- Her Campus (article): How to Sage a Room for Positive Energy Without Using White Sage
- Women’s Nutrtition Clinic (YouTube): Reiki and Energy Healing for PCOS