Registered dietitian & licensed nutritionist Jenna Volpe is fiercely committed to guiding each of her clients to achieve their health and wellness goals, prevent/eliminate chronic illness and exponentially increase their quality of life through balanced meal planning, conscious eating and natural living.
If you’re looking for a proven health professional who can help you address issues such as:
- Chronic fatigue
- Digestive upset
- Blood sugar imbalance
- Hormonal havoc
- Disordered eating
- Depression and anxiety
- Nutritional deficiencies
…on a customized, holistic and realistic root-cause level… you’ve come to the right place!
With over ten years of hands-on experience working with amazing clients and guiding them to achieve remarkable success, my mission is to equip you with the right information and practical tools that will leave you feeling like a happier, healthier and more empowered version of you than ever before.
My path to becoming a dietitian and healing practitioner was clear at an early age, and since then I’ve even gone through my own personal healing journey which has changed my life for the better (read more here).
When it comes to healthy living, I believe in “keeping it real”, in more ways than one…
- Setting REALISTIC, achievable, sustainable goals and expectations for ourselves so that we may eat to live, AND live to eat.
- Incorporating lots of wholesome, nourishing foods.
- Tapping into the amazing gifts that Mother Nature has to offer us (which can often be found often right under our nose, in our kitchen cabinets, garden, spice rack or local market).
Does any of that resonate with you? If so, keep reading…
- What sets me apart from many other dietitians is my extensive background and training in evidence-based complementary alternative medicine, especially in the realm of western herbalism.
- My holistic health approach is grounded in a clinical nutrition foundation which includes a bachelor’s degree in nutrition, board-certified nutrition license, and over a decade of hands-on clinical nutrition experience.
Boost Energy Cut Cravings and Beat Hanger with Foods you Love
Outside my world of all things food/health, a few things that may surprise you about me:
- I can play the piano upside-down and backwards. Ask me about it some time. 🙂
- I jumped out of a plane (8000 feet!).
- I’m an empath! In other words, I’m very sensitive to the emotions and energies of people around me. I used to struggle with it, but now I wouldn’t have it any other way!
I hope that you enjoy my stories, perspectives, recipes and blog posts. It would be an honor to serve you on your health and nutrition journey -please reach out if you’d like to learn more!