Are you tired of feeling tired? Sick of feeling sick?
Maybe you know deep in your core that something is “off” or out of alignment with your health based on the symptoms you’re experiencing, and you’re tired of being given a pill for symptom management, or even worse – “you’re fine”…
Work with holistic registered dietitian Jenna Volpe to balance your blood sugar, reverse digestive upset, harmonize your hormones and improve your mental health so you can finally enjoy a more vibrant and empowered life!
Registered dietitian, licensed nutritionist and clinical herbalist Jenna Volpe, RDN, LD is fiercely committed to helping each of her clients heal from, prevent and eliminate chronic illness and exponentially increase their quality of life with real food, herbal medicine and energy healing.
If you’re looking for a proven, experienced registered dietitian and holistic health practitioner who can help you address issues such as:
- Chronic fatigue
- Digestive upset/leaky gut
- Blood sugar imbalance
- Hormonal havoc
- Disordered eating
- Depression and anxiety
- Nutritional deficiencies
…on a customized, individualized, holistic and realistic root-cause cellular level…
You’ve come to the right place!
With over ten years of hands-on clinical and counseling experience, working with amazing clients and guiding them to achieve remarkable success, Jenna’s mission is to equip you with the right information and practical tools that will leave you feeling like a happier, healthier and more empowered version of you than ever before.
Jenna’s path to becoming a registered dietitian and healing practitioner in 2011 was clear at an early age, and since then she’s also gone through her own personal healing journey which has changed her life for the better (read more here).
- Jenna’s holistic health approach is grounded in a clinical nutrition foundation which includes a bachelor’s degree in nutrition, accredited dietetic internship, board-certified nutrition license, and over a decade of hands-on clinical nutrition experience.
- What sets Jenna apart from many other dietitians is her extensive background and training in evidence-based complementary alternative medicine.
How we can support you:
- Check out Jenna’s free recipe blog for new meal ideas
- Sign up for this meal planning freebie to reduce stress around food
- Join Jenna’s private holistic-minded Facebook community
- Learn more about Jenna’s 1:1 nutrition coaching
- Reap the benefits of Reiki healing
- Enroll in our real food fundamentals online course